Epic Games has released a new update for the iOS version of Fortnite, the game’s most rewarding all over the 2019, with well-1,8 billion dollars of revenue.
The novelties introduced by the software house make reference to an improvement in the compatibility of the gamepad thanks to the support of the clickable buttons on the stick (L3 and R3), reduction of the cost of the materials to upgrade the weapons and the addition of new objects to the Laboratory of the battle.
Starting from the most recent version, also, users in possession of an iPad Pro 2018 you can count on a gameplay even more fluid, thanks to the support of 120 frames per second.
- Here comes the Change: back to the heavy assault rifle.
- In the playlist, not competitive, and you can now use the Machinery of the enhancement to “change” your assault rifle in a heavy assault rifle.
- WARNING: we Know that the feature-changing weapon is active in the playlist competitive. This is not desired, the functionality will be disativata for the playlist competitive in the next update of relief.
- Reduced the cost of the materials to upgrade the weapons to the Machines of expansion.
- I’ve added the following objects to the Laboratory of the battle:
- Gun focile (Common and uncommon)
- Grenade shock wave
- Grenade, pulse
- iPad Pro (version 2018) now supports 120 FPS.
- The clickable buttons on the stick (L3 and R3) can now be used on the controller to iOS supported.Bug fix:
- The objectives of the Star Wars players are back at the previous history.
- Fixed an issue where the button “F” is not activated the correct movement after the direction was remapped on it.
- Fixed an issue where the quick edit blocked players in Edit mode.
- Fall in the a hiding place does not disappear from the viewfinder of the sniper rifle bolt-action.
- Fixed an issue related to the challenge of Remedy vs Toxin”, Visit the different stops of the bus in a single game”, for which it was not possible to keep track of your progress at certain stops.
- The wake Spectrum change to new color while it is in motion.
- We are continuing to make improvements with regard to the drops of FPS and slowdowns on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where players the players remained locked in a loop in the screen Select mode of fire.
The release 11.40 of Fortnite is already available for download on the iOS App Store.
- Fortnite | iOS | App Store, Free