Advertisement

The FAA removes the announcement on the prohibition of the boarding, the plane of the Galaxy Note 7

Published on Jan 11, 2017

Advertisement

Good news for Samsung, which finally sees end in the best way the difficult story linked to the Galaxy Note 7. In fact, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has taken away officially the obligation for airlines to report, via audio alerts and video, the prohibition on the boarding of the phablet in question inside of the aircraft.

This decision was taken after the withdrawal, on the part of Samsung, 96% of the Galaxy Note 7-selling and block the total of the remaining 4% of devices still in circulation. The company, within the press release published on the official website, thanked the department of transportation, the airlines, their partners and all of the former holders of the Notes 7 for their cooperation and support towards the achievement of this objective.

It is interesting to note how the company has addressed very well the issue being able even to record a new record for his actions and, according to the analysts ' forecasts were subsequently confirmed by Samsung itself, of the results of tax relating to the last quarter of 2016, in excess of 50% compared to those of the previous year.The best seller revamped in key 2016? The Motorola Moto G4 is on offer today on 168 euro. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING

image

Comments